We hope you are all doing well! We are glad to invite you to the Special Interest Group meeting on Geriatric Emergency Medicine (GEM) in older people that will be held during the EuGMS 2020 E-Congress. The meeting will be organized on Friday October 9th 2020, from 10.30 to 12.00 CEST.
The following topics will be discussed during the meeting:
- Brief round of introductions
- #geriEM and COVID: initiatives around Europe
- Publication of the GeriQ-ED (Schuster et al.)
- Update on ongoing projects
- European Research Agenda on GeriEM
- Education/guidelines initiative
- Future plans, European Task Force with EUSEM, others
- Any other business
Please let us know if you want to participate and send an email to info@geriEMEurope.eu. The meeting will be open to SIG members and to any other congress participant willing to join. You will access the meeting from the EuGMS E-Congress platform, www.eugms2020.online, from the section dedicated to SIGs (Main Hall and EuGMS Community). The meeting will be on Zoom and you will not need any specific code or ID to access, you will be directed to the meeting simply by clicking on the name of the SIG.
We hope to see you Friday Oct 9th!